Petflox Pro10 is an organic, odourless, non-toxic supplementary supplement and consists of a gel of natural algae in which oxygenated water is trapped.
Petflox Pro10 conditions the water, prevents bad bacteria and prevents the growth of viruses and fungi. Restores inflammation, prevents mucus formation, and purifies air organs. The good bacteria remain in the water.
By adding Petflox Pro10 to the drinking or living water, acidic water is released, and the drinking water remains clean of bacteria for 48 hours and the living water for 5 days.
Clean drinking water contains, directly from the tap, between 80% and 100% dissolved oxygen, depending on the temperature. When using Petflox Pro 10, the oxygen percentage decreases to almost 0% within a few hours, which is especially true for drinking water and partly depends on the temperature of the water and the living environment of your bird.
The warmer the water, the less oxygen. What remains is dead water in which life disappears due to lack of oxygen, there is no biological cleaning to keep the water clean.
You can prevent this process by administering Petflox Pro10 to your birds drinking water!
When Petflox Pro10 is administered in the drinking water, the oxygen is gradually released over a period of up to 5 days.
Petflox Pro10 is suitable for birds, fish, reptiles/amphibians.
Available in 250ml, 500ml & 1000ml
Fill the dosing syringe with 2 ml of Pro10 and add it to 1 liter of water.
250 ml you have 125 doses for 1 liter of drinking water.
500 ml you have 250 doses for 1 liter of drinking water.
1000 ml you have 500 doses for 1 liter of drinking water.
After opening the bottle, Pro10 has a shelf life of up to six months.